Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Gossip" Favorite Quotes

Okay, I know, this quick glimpse of Meredith shaving her armpits in the office bathroom isn't a quote, but it's fabulous still.


Michael: "I hate, hate, hate being left out. Whether it's not being picked for a team or being picked for a team and then showing up and finding out that the team doesn't exist, or that the sport doesn't exist. I shoulda known, poopball??"

Kevin: "Tea? You would. Oh, I bet you like it."
Andy: "I like it a lot. I love tea."
Kevin: "Do you like it as much as you like men's butts?"



Dwight: "One of you will do exceedingly well in business, one of you will make a living, nothing more, and one of you, will make a great mother. It's up to you to choose which you want to be."



Jim (to Andy): "You've gotta figure this out. You've gotta have sex with a woman. And then with a man. Then compare".

Angela (to Pam): "You know a baby conceived out of wedlock is still a bastard."

No comments:

Post a Comment