Sunday, September 27, 2009

"The Meeting" Favorite Quotes

Michael, to Oscar, about his upcoming colonoscopy: "In your experience, what should I be expecting in terms of sensation, or emotions,  is there anything that I can do to make it more pleasureable for me, or Doctor Shandry?"


Michael: "You and Jim are close, huh?"
Pam: "Yeah, I think the pregnancy really brought us together."

Andy: "I have been having trouble focusing lately, I'm in this weird, flirty, nebulous thing with this cousin of mine and it's a total mind f-er."

Pam, on her wedding reception: "It costs about 75 dollars a person."
Ryan: "Hey, I once had a glass of conac that cost 77 dollars."

Darryl: "Why would you think a lady is me?"
Dwight: "Are you kidding?  Because you look exactly alike.  Am I the only one getting this?"
Toby: "I don't see it."


Michael: "I never recommended you because I didn't want to lose you, and then I didn't want to lose Pam, and now I don't wanna lose the baby."
Jim: "So instead you screwed me?"
Michael: "That's what she said."

Michael: "I am also being promoted to co-manager."
Poor Dwight, this look on his face ties so well into next week's episode.

And this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment